Witnessing the rugged scenic views and Australia’s great ocean road in Melbourne, Australia, takes planning and patience. However, it is one of the jaw-dropping scenes in Australia that falls with travelers worldwide.
Why is The Great Ocean Road Worth Visiting?
This place is an exciting spot in itself, so you won’t need to be busy doing something else; the view is so satisfying that it makes your soul happy. But there are still some gigs that you can embrace to add the extra adventure here. Make an American Airlines Booking fly to this fantastic place, and experience nature closely.
Attractions To Visit Around The Great Ocean Road in Melbourne
- Visit the 12 apostles: Gigantic stones and rock pillars have been standing for 10-20 million years. These 12 Apostles are vibrantly visible from the great ocean road, and many travelers stop by to catch a glimpse of these 12 apostles. Do come and visit once if you are a scenic lover.
- Marvels of wildlife fascination: Just take a walk on the wildlife side of the great ocean road in Melbourne, Australia. Just 5 km from Apollo bay, where the sea meets the wildlife, you can take a walk with a guide and stop by. So, here you can see the different wildlife species and animals that are very rare to your eyes.
- Hot spring sanctuary at your welcome: These are the award-winning hot springs situated between the great ocean roads. It is the must-stop spot for relaxation and therapeutic therapy to make your mind, body, and soul rejuvenate for the next stop. You can also visit this place for a therapy session and a hot water bath.
- Peddle beside Platypus: One of the exclusive and ancient creatures rare to the eyes is seen on the sides of great ocean roads. Peddle through boats beside this ancient creature to witness them closely. It is in lake Elizabeth, which is home to many ancient Koalas.
- Adore nature and culture together: Gain some cultural knowledge and nature experience closely at tower hill. It is the largest dormant volcano for many indigenous people. While exploring this rare geological site, you will be close to wildlife and rare animal species.
- Explore Mount Gambier: It is the most significant geological formation in the region. To start with, you can explore the sapphire waters of Blue lake. Visit Umpherston Sinkhole, and take a deep dip into the ponds of Kilsby Sinkhole. Come and visit this nature and cultural heritage in a single place.
- Taste authentic local produce: The great ocean road has some exquisite culinary cred that serves fine breweries and distilleries with mouthwatering local cuisine. So, visit this place.
- Meet Seaside Town locals: As you join the dots with the locals. The localities are always there to help you and give you friendly company with a sip of your favorite alcohol.
- Swim Between Seals and Dolphins: Pope’s Eye marine park is the best place for snorkeling and swimming amongst the wild dolphins and seals. So, swimming with a tour guide is fun, and gelling with wild friendly Dolphins is like a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Community Event Gatherings: Get ready to attend community event gatherings, where fun and food are served equally. Locals and native people host community galas, where tourists and travelers can join. These gatherings are done nearby the great ocean road in Melbourne, Australia.
The places mentioned above are worth visiting if you want to Dive into The Charm of Great Ocean Road in Melbourne, Australia.
Why is The Great Ocean Road in Melbourne, Australia, So Famous?
It is indeed famous for its magnetic charm and visual attractions. However, the gigantic view of the 12 apostles and the great ocean road leads people to stop at this spot and have a look. The joyous reasons to halt here are given above, but apart from that, this place has much to offer.
If you are also willing to plan a vacation at the great ocean road in Melbourne, Australia, then it is the right time to make United Airlines Booking and fly to this destination. The place offers scenic beauty and pretty things to do. It has thousands of reasons to be a part of this beautiful region.
See Other Blog: Popular Things To Do In The USA During Christmas Gala