FSSAI has made training pretty much mandatory for all the state and central licensed FBOs under FSS Act, on October 6th, 20177. Therefore, the importance of food processing technology courses keeps on growing from that time onwards. Generally speaking, food technology is a part of science that deals with the techniques and methods associated with food production, processing, packaging, preservation, labelling, quality management and distribution. The concept mainly revolves around transforming raw materials into some nutritious and edible food items.
FISCI is known to house some of the best modules under food processing and technology course to venture into. Without wasting time any further, it is important to get along with some of those major courses right away and improve your chances of bagging a job!
HACCP Implementation Course:
Also known as Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point, HACCP Implementation Course is a certification to demonstrate the customers commitment to produce or trade in safe food.
Once the candidates have covered the course with flying colours, they are able to describe the purpose of HACCP, along with its principles, processes and techniques, used to asses and manage food safety hazards.
- In this course, they will get the explanation on the 12-step implementation of HACCP.
- Here, they will learn how to control measures to render a food processing structure safe to use.
- Finally, towards the end of the course, they will start preparing for the HACCP plan for the current food industry.
Food Traceability & Recall Course
The main goal of the Food Traceability & Recall Course is to help you track down and trace food and all the other agricultural products through different stages of the supply chain. For all the food producers, it means they get the chance to have a reliable process in place to record the origin of ingredients and destination of the items.
- Through this program, they are able to trace movements of any product one step backward and one step forward at any point so that they know what they received and what to do with the ingredients.
- They will further learn more about the raw materials to be used to complete the final items.
- Students will learn more about the products they produced from the given raw materials.
- If anything goes wrong throughout the process, students will learn about it and also its preventive measures.
In the end, students will understand the concept of food traceability in full. They will learn about factors affecting this area and ways to design an effective traceability system.
Food Defence Course:
Food Defence is one way to protect food from acts related to intentional adulteration. This course will help you to learn about ways to protect food products from intentional contamination or adulteration by chemical, biological, radiological or physical agents introduced for causing harm.
- This food processing technology course helps in addressing added concerns including personnel, physical and operational security.
- Once the training is complete, candidate will be able to understand the basics of food defence and food security management.
- They will learn why food defence is major to your business and its reputation.
- They will understand about risks from potential attackers within food sector.
- Students will learn about supply chain mapping, authenticity assessments and development and implementation of the food defence plans.
Internal Auditor Training:
The internal auditing of the quality management system is a targeted process, which will assess the implementation level and will become a major improvement tool around here. The main aim of Internal Auditor Training course is to cover training sessions, group discussions and exercises with the main aim to learn about the objectives involved.
- Once the training is done and dusted, students will review the structure and basic need of ISO 9001:2015.
- They get the understanding to plan and conduct internal audit for improving FSMS effectiveness and adding value to the firm.
- It is one way for them to manage first party and second party FSMS audits, within the said organisation.
Understanding Schedule 4 Requirements course:
According to the condition of license under FSS Regulations 2011, every FBO who is applying for the license needs to have a documented FSMS plan. They should further comply with the schedule 4 of the regulation as well.
- The main aim of this training is to help out candidates on ways to design the Food Safety Management System as per the Schedule 4 requirements.
- It will help in making the food production premise audit-ready with some recent updates or amendments within the FSSAI regulations to follow.
Some Other Courses to Venture into:
Apart from the ones mentioned already, you have Understanding & Implementation of Schedule 4 Requirements course and Food Safety and Standards Course to be active part of.
FICSI is one with all these major technology courses available under one umbrella. For queries, feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give the online team a call at +91-9711260230 now!