Experiencing payroll error code 12057 and don’t know what is to be done? Want to know how to resolve error code 12057? If yes, make sure to read the post till the end. The error 12057 QuickBooks error is a common error code format used by Windows and other Windows-compatible software and driver vendors. This code is used by the vendor to identify the error caused. In some cases, the error may have more parameters in QuickBooks error code 12057 QuickBooks format. There can be a causing such an error in QuickBooks, which we will be elaborating later in this post. Thus, if you are interested, then make sure to read the post till the end. Or contact us at +1-888-351-0999, and we will provide you with instant support services.
What Are the Causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error 12057?
There can be a few factors causing this error. Scroll through to find out what those factors are:
- The very first reason can be, due to the prevention of QuickBooks access to the network server
- Or if there is an issue with the Internet connection
- Also, in case of firewall and Internet Security Settings that in return block the connection
- Or due to the blocking of internet security setting connection
- Another reason can be improper SSL network setting
Steps to Resolve such an error
The user can try performing the below steps to get rid of the QuickBooks error code 12057. Let us have a look:
- The very first step is to start your computer and log on as an administrator.
- And then, click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
- Now, in the new window, select the “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click Next.
- And also go for the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
- After that click on Next on the confirmation window.
- Restart the computer when the restoration is finished.
Towards the end of the post, we expect that the reader might be able to get rid of the QuickBooks error code 12057 successfully. However, if for some reason the error isn’t fixed, or the user needs our assistance at any point of time, then contacting our QuickBooks Pro Support team at +1-888-351-0999, is all that we recommend. Our technical team will ensure to fix the issue on your behalf and help you to make the most out of the accounting software.