What is a Magnetic separator? This is a question that many people have asked, and it is not surprising. A deep reach separator is a type of drawer separator that is designed to remove large objects from a drawer.
It has a wide range of uses, including industrial, commercial, and residential contexts. If you are looking for an effective way to remove sticky products or products that tend to bridge or choke in other types of separators, then the deep reach separator may be the solution you need!
In this blog post, In this blog post, we will discuss what Magnetic Separators are and why you need them!
What are drawer separators?
Magnetic Separators, also known as drawer magnets or drawer separators, are a type of magnetic separation equipment. They are mostly employed in the food and pharmaceutical sectors, although they can also be used in other industries. Drawer magnets are typically installed on gravity-fed product lines. As the name suggests, they consist of a series of magnetic drawers that the product passes through.
The magnetism of the drawer pulls tramp metal and ferrous contaminants out of the product stream and into the magnet cavity. The contaminants are then flushed out with water or air when the drawer is opened.
So why do you need a Magnetic separator?
There are several reasons:
- They are effective at removing even very small contaminants from product streams. They can be used on a variety of products, including powders, granules, flakes, and liquids. They are easy to clean and maintain. They have a long service life.
- A Magnetic Separator can be tailored to your individual application requirements. Contact us right away if you believe a deep-reach separator is ideal for your company.
- Drawer magnets are an effective way to remove contaminants from a product stream in industries such as food processing and pharmaceuticals, but they can also be used in other industries as well. As their name suggests, drawer magnets consist of a series of magnets that are arranged in a drawer configuration. This allows contaminants to be removed from a product stream without interrupting the flow of the product.
- Drawer magnets come in a range of sizes and configurations to match the demands of your application, and they may be tailored to guarantee that they are successful for your unique product line. Contact us right away if you believe a drawer magnet is a good fit for your company.
We would be delighted to discuss your unique requirements and assist you in determining the best solution for your company.
Magnetic Separators are an essential piece of equipment for many businesses, especially those in the food processing and pharmaceutical industries. But what is a deep reach separator, and why do you need one?
Types of Drawer separators
- Magnetic drawer separators
- Non-magnetic drawer separators
- Stainless steel drawer separators
Advantages of drawer magnets:
- They are easy to install and maintain.
- Drawer magnets can be used in a wide variety of industries.
- They are an effective way to remove contaminants from your product stream.
- Drawer magnets can be tailored to match your individual application requirements.
Features of DRAWER SEPARATORS:
- Can be used for a wide range of businesses.
- This solution is ideal for eliminating impurities from your product stream.
- Customizable to match the unique requirements of your application.
- Simple to set up and maintain.
If you’re looking for high-quality drawer separators, there’s no better choice than permag products. We’re the leading magnetic equipment manufacturer in India, and we’re dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible products at affordable prices, visit us for more information.
Our drawer separators are made of high-quality materials and are designed to last for a long time. We really hope that this essay has expanded your knowledge about drawer separators.
Please feel free to leave a remark below if you have any queries or would want to share your own experiences.
Thanks for reading!