The global PAEK market size was USD 953.6 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for lightweight materials in automotive industry for reducing overall vehicle weight, and enhancing fuel-efficiency, and reducing carbon emissions is a key factor driving market revenue growth.
Then, the report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. Upstream raw materials, equipment and downstream consumers analysis is also carried out. What’s more, the Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed.
Top Companies Operating in the Polyaryletherketone Market and Profiled in the Report are:
Arkema, SABIC, Solvay, Celanese Corporation, Ensinger, Victrex plc, Evonik, Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials, AKRO-PLASTIC GmbH, and Nanoshel LLC
To know more about the report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polyaryletherketone-market
The latest report on the global Polyaryletherketone market offers strategic insights into the market landscape to stakeholders, investors, and business owners to help them make efficient and lucrative business decisions based on key statistical data and facts. The report aims to offers a thorough outlook of the Polyaryletherketone market based on various key elements, such as market drivers, limitations, threats, restraining factors, and growth prospects. The report aims to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the Polyaryletherketone market growth and expansion in each key region of the world. It offers accurate estimations about the expected market size and growth over the projected timeline of 2022-2030.
Objectives of the Report:
- Study of the global Polyaryletherketone market size by key regions, types, and applications with reference to historical data (2017-2018) and forecast (2022-2030)
- Industrial structure analysis of the Polyaryletherketone market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of Polyaryletherketone market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global Polyaryletherketone market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and other strategic alliances
Emergen Research has segmented the global PAEK market on the basis of product type, filler type, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilotons; 2019-2030)
- Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK)
- Polyether Ketone (PEK)
- Polyether Ketone Ketone (PEKK)
Filler Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilotons; 2019-2030)
- Carbon Filled
- Glass Filled
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilotons; 2019-2030)
- Oil & Gas
- Electrical & Electronics
Polyaryletherketone Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries regarding the report or customization options, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.