A lot of challenging technical problems are regularly handled by QB users, and one of those problems is the QuickBooks Desktop Crashing Issue that causes QB to crash every time it is launched on the computer.
It is often very difficult for users to comprehend this technical issue as they cannot establish any exact reason for this problem, and they frenziedly search for resolutions that will make this issue disappear.
This specially-prepared blog will make you capable of rectifying this issue easily and reliably.
If you are looking for perfect support for the QuickBooks Desktop keeps Crashing Issue, just dial +1 800-579-9430 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Common Factors that Generally Provoke the QB Not Opening Problem
Several reasons for the QB Not Opening Problem are explained in detail below:
- If you have designated a name to your company file that exceeds the limit set by the QB software, then this problem can quickly crop up on the system.
- A fully functional hard drive is essential for normal operations of the QB application.
- therefore, any damage to the local hard drive will trigger this issue on your QB Desktop.
Read more :- QuickBooks error 1402
What Are Some Simple Techniques to Get Rid of QB Desktop Consistent Crashing Issue?
You can effortlessly use the following techniques to resolve the QB Desktop Consistent Crashing Issue:
Technique 1: Simply execute the Quick Fix my Program tool to ensure rapid extermination of this issue
- The QB Tool Hub holds some of the most marvelous tools, including the Quick Fix my Program tool, and therefore, the first step to undertake is to jump to the Intuit website and quickly download the tool hub on the desired location of the computer.
- The tool hub file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) will get downloaded after some time, and you need to open it.
- follow all the mandatory steps so that the tool hub is fully installed on your computer.
- To reach the Quick Fix my Program tool, you now need to launch the tool hub immediately.
- then you must move forward fast to hit the ‘Program Problems’ tab.
- The execution of this tool can be easily started now by tapping the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ option.
- when all the tough program issues are expunged, you can effortlessly open the QB application.
Read more :- QuickBooks data migration services
Technique 2: Easily make sure that a fresh name is designated to the QBWUSER.INI file to fully decimate this problem
- The major task in this technique is to rename the QBWUSER.INI file.
- hence you must proceed to that folder where it is safely kept.
- then you just have to hit the ‘Rename’ option after you have right-clicked on the correct icon of this file.
- Choose a word such as ‘oldcomfile’ and put it at the end of this file’s name as per this illustration: ‘QBWUSER.INI.oldcomfile’.
- then press the ‘Enter’ key on the keyboard to correctly save this newly-allotted name.
- By following the previous steps, you must also assign a new name to the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file.
- once you have earmarked, now you can easily open the QB application to complete your urgent projects.
You must follow the techniques illustrated above in a correct sequence so that the QuickBooks Desktop Crashing Issue is eliminated quickly. If you need any more technical help, simply dial +1 800-579-9430 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Related article :- QuickBooks error 15225